The Workshop at UNION Restaurant
Do you want to be amongst the lucky few to enjoy this experimental “pop-up” concept by James Beard nominated chef Stewart Woodman, Culinary Director of Kaskaid Hospitality? The Workshop is a new chef-driven collaborative concept that will feature a constantly evolving menu that will be opening to the public in fall of 2014.
This limited time pop up is your chance to enjoy a mouth-watering, five-course dinner, complete with four drinks per couple, including your choice of beer, wine, and specialty cocktails. Choose from Thursday, July 24, Friday, July 25, or Saturday, July 26 in the UNION Main level at (731 Hennepin Avenue).
Guests must purchase tickets and make a reservation prior! Limited tickets available– click here to purchase!
Take a look at the sample menu below-
1. Shrimp Spring roll with peanut sauce
2. Tatar tots with blue cheese
3. Salmon cornet
4. Fried Oysters with dashi sauce
1. Scallop squid ink corn pudding, celery leaves, smoked roe
2. Seared Foie torchon pickled black cherry, garlic, quick pickle radish
3. “Burger” & fries gourgere bun
4. Chicken wing star anise molasses
1. Celery root veloute
2. Composed carrot salad
3. Ravioli two large sheets mushrooms
4. Beet Variation
1. Beef hoisin, wagyu, broccoli,
2. Lamb chop, cilantro pesto,
3. Lobster-garlic chips, shaved salad, yuzu,
4. Sea bass miso marinade, in pho broth with noodles
1. Root beer float
2. Coffee and donuts
5. Ice cream sandwich
Prepare to be dazzled by culinary delights you won’t find anywhere else in the Twin Cities!
Union Restaurant & Rooftop
Follow Us on Twitter
Join Our Mailing List!
Join the UNION mailing list to be notified about events, specials, and more!
Hours of Operation
Bar & Grill
Tuesday – Thursday: 3pm – 10pm
Friday: 3pm – 2am
Saturday: 11am – 2am
Sunday: 11am – 9pm
Monday – Friday: 3pm – 6pm
Saturday – Sunday: 11am – 6pm
Monday – Thursday: 4pm – 10pm (Rooftop closed Mondays starting Oct. 2nd.)
Friday – Saturday: 4pm – 10:30pm (bar open until 2am)
Sunday Brunch: 10am – 3pm